Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm ready.... for a break

I apologize for constantly complaining about school but I can't help it. I feel like I've been here way too long and I'm just ready for a much needed break. I'm ready to sleep in, to eat whenever I want, to not worry about that quiz or test coming up, and most of all, just to relax. I feel like my entire life just revolves around school and not much else. I don't even have time to waste time in the afternoons. For instance if I come home and exercise or watch for TV for a hour I better be ready to not go to bed until 11 at the earliest. Christmas break can not get here fast enough. To top everything off I get to take 5 exams this semester thanks to my schools new exam schedule. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you loud and clear Katherine - hang in there. T-6 days and counting...

    ReplyDelete