Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Social Network Review

This past weekend I was really excited to see The Social Network, then the movie started. It starts off with the creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerburg, talking to a girl he is going out with. Not a bad beginning right? It wouldn't have been bad at all except for the face you couldn't understand a thing Zuckerburg was talking about as he strayed from one non-understandable topic to another. The movie had it's dry funny moments, comparable to NBC's The Office. I feel like the producers made Zuckerburg's character shallow and a jerk in the movie instead of portraying Zuckerburg in a more life-like way. Overall I would give the movie a "C" not that great, but not horrible either. I think it was well made and had a good plot. Another drawback was the ending, definitely not the greatest ending I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment